• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to downgrade Acrobat Reader, is it possible at all?

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have problems to print PDFs using the Acrobat Reader on a Citrix VDI. It always crashes after the first print by using the printing option in the context menu (clicking a file by the left mouse key). We tried your suggestions to enable/disable the secure mode but it didn't helped. We are only using network shared printers with share names. We updated to 2020.013.20066 today but i can't see it until toworrow.

I would like to know if it's possible to downgrade at all because i tried the downloads of your suggestioned link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/release-notes-acrobat-reader.html

These files doesn't work with the current higher version, so how to do it?

Best regards

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install , General troubleshooting , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To install a specific older version you need to first disable auto-updating (using info in the Acrobat Enterprise Deployment Toolkit, there is no user option). Then you need to obtain an older base version. Then you obtain a specific patch version and apply it to your base version. Yes, it's a real palaver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines