Highlighted

How to Embed PDF in a Website

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am diet nutritionist. i published many diet plan that are much appreciated by my followers.  i start a website some days before : (https://dietplanpdf.com/) . i try to embed my meal plan PDF inside posts. i found a plugin that work for it. But some time when i open my website from mobile its showed blanked space instead of meal plan. is there any official adobe pdf embedding plugin that work fine with mobile.

Message was edited by: Harry Lone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Embed PDF in a Website

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am diet nutritionist. i published many diet plan that are much appreciated by my followers.  i start a website some days before : (https://dietplanpdf.com/) . i try to embed my meal plan PDF inside posts. i found a plugin that work for it. But some time when i open my website from mobile its showed blanked space instead of meal plan. is there any official adobe pdf embedding plugin that work fine with mobile.

Message was edited by: Harry Lone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF is not a web file.  To view PDF content, your end users will need a browser that supports PDF or install a 3rd party PDF viewer like free Acrobat Reader.   Post a link on your web page directly to the PDF.  Do not embed into your web page as it will not work for everyone.  Alternatively, cconvert your meal plans to HTML and you will reach a much wider audience.  

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. But it can be embedded. there are some plugins. i am just looking for an official plugin of adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

harrylone  wrote

there are some plugins. i am just looking for an official plugin of adobe.

Sorry to say, that's no longer true.   Major browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari and MS Edge have discontinued 3rd party NPAPIs (plugins) for security reasons.   See links below.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC