• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get PDFs to open to selected settings

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can anybody help me with assigning settings to Adobe in order that each time I open a PDF, it opens to my desired zoom, and also it opens only to the document, without the left side panel and right side panel that require me to click on the arrows to hide them?  I realise that it is only a matter of a few seconds to click 3 times and get my document how I want it.  But when you open many documents during the day and are under the pump, doing these repetitive actions becomes frustrating. I do not use either side panel, so it is irritating that my document is squashed in between these every time I open something new. Thank you to anyone who can solve this problem for me.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is helpful, but it's not the answer to the question above. They wanted to know how to open a PDF file to a specific view, not using a specific application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Acrobat you can change the Initial View settings of your files. That is not possible with Reader, though.

What you can do is enable the option to restore the last view settings when reopening a file. You'll find it under Edit (or the Reader menu if you're on a Mac) - Preferences - Documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you very much for your answer, it has been very helpful 🙂

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines