Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get rid of text overlay

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a builder who is having a problem opening my pdfs I send to him. He says the text has another text overlay on them and he cannot read the prints.  I have 3 other builders who have never told me they have issues when opening and using the pdfs.  Is there a setting on his end that he needs to try or what do I need to do to help him?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

See if this works: in the tools search type in layers , select Layers addon and the  layers navigation pane will open to the right margin of the working space. You will then have the opportunity to view each layer and delete the undesired layer (this also allows you to merge all layers together into a single layer). 

In order for layers to display properly when they are merged you have to take care in measuring them appropriately so to avoid the poor visual overlay; they have to be aligned perfectly oon top of each other (like in the case of PDF generated maps with cartographic software, for example).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines