• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to hide comment List popup while editing text in textbox?

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i am able to see the comment List popup while editing text in textbox with 18.4 and higher versions of Acrobat Reader android mobile app.so how can we hide "comment List" popup while editing text in textbox? because we would like hide that.

Please help us.

Thank you,

K.Nagendra Babu.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI K.Nagendra Babu,

As title said, while editing text in textbox comment list appears. How are you editing text in Adobe Reader mobile app, as it doesn't even have this functionality enabled for Android?

Are you referring to adding annotation via Adobe Reader mobile app? Can you share the screenshot of the comment list opened up?

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Also, Adobe Reader mobile app doesn't have any additional settings to hide comment list and neither it opens up automatically.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe+Acrobat1.jpg

Adobe+Acrobat_2.jpg

Adobe+Acrobat_4.jpg.png

Comment LIst pop up opens up whenever I click on edit text box and will not allow to enter the text. This is happening on my android device with adobe 18.4.1.208250,19.0.0.8512 and 19.2.xxx version, This is very irritating when one wants to enter a text {Comment App(pan) remains opened}.If I click on delete button on the comment popup window it will delete the border lines of the text boxes and then allow to enter text in text boxes. which is resulting a border less text boxes on the pdf which looks bad. Is there a option to disable this Comment List? Is there any solution to fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines