• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to horizontally swipe pages?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to PDF. I am looking for a way to swipe to advance and read through pdf pages. In other words, I have a number of pages of notes that I would like to arrange in a certain order, and be able to rearrange as necessary, and then be able to read through (in full page view) by swiping right to left, as if reading a book.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible with acrobat, or if you might know of a different piece of software I can use to accomplish this? I didn't know where to start so writing my question here in this form. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Swipe Up - Down. Pages are above or below one another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that in Acrobat reader? If so, that would work only if the swipe changes only to the next page, in other words, one page at a time. Can it be made to work that way? Incidentally, this is on a Microsoft Surface 4. Thank you for the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only time I have seen something that acts like a book is with a special program that makes the document act as a book, and looks liker a book. I was on a webpage the other day that a Flash document did that. But If I used the scroll wheel on a mouse, wheel up or down, the pages turned right to left, page forward, or left to right, page backwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just use MuPDF and you will be able to do just that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make this possible, Adobe! I would also like to swipe to turn the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines