• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to permenantly set questions and avoid saving error

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Version (Continuous Release, Version 2019.010.20098, Version File Version 19.010.20098.54430, AGM Version 4.030.00084, CoolType Version 5.014.00038).

I am unable to set some of my preferences for this and they revert back to the original settings each time I reopen Acrobat Reader.

Under Edit > Preverences > Page Display, I am changing Page Layout to Single Page Continuous and Zoom to Fit Width. However, every time I close Acrobat Reader I have to reset these and it is quite annoying. Is there anyway to set the default preferences to be permanent?

And a larger issue I'm having is with saving documents. Sometimes when I try to save a document, the save screen turns a light grey and none of my folders pop up, and I have to close Acrobat Reader and restart it to save a document. This is highly inconvenient as I spend a lot of time reading scientific papers on with Adobe and this makes it a nightmare when I'm downloading and saving papers for my work and research. Restarting my computer and uninstalling/reinstaling Acrobat Reader have not worked before, and without fail after a few saves to my normal folders with scientific papers, the light grey save screen comes up and I have to restart my program again (which makes me have to reset all the default settings again too)!

I haven't been able to find any way of fixing this online and am trying to get in touch with someone from Adobe, though this turns out to be much less straightforward than I anticipated.

If anyone has any advice or help on how to resolve these problems I would much appreciate it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?