• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to provide an adobe pdf file in a blog?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear Adobie poeple. I am a brand loyal Adobe user. Using Adobe since more than a decade. I have recently started a blog and i am facing an issue that i have to provide the pdf schedule but whenever i convert the jpg file format to pdf and try to upload on my blog it causes problems like it says failed to upload on the web . I have been thinking since quite a long time that this is for my users. If i will be using this one and i am facing problems in uploading then the users would be having even more issues while downloading the pdf file format from my blog. That is quite sad and disturbing for me and now i am thinking of the solution of the issue. Need ur suggestions. Can i post the Abobe Acrobat Reader Download link on my site so that the users will read my get the ease while reading that. What do u guys suggest me? Looking for help.

[Links removed. -Mod.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Sounds like an issue with your web-host. You should contact them regarding it.

You can always upload the file to a file-sharing website, like Adobe Document Cloud, and then post a link to it there, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like an issue with your web-host. You should contact them regarding it.

You can always upload the file to a file-sharing website, like Adobe Document Cloud, and then post a link to it there, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear try67 Thanks for the reply. I have contacted with the host. We had a detailed discussion about the issue but the people at my hosting say that there is nothing to do with this issue....... the issue might be at the site end or this is at the theme end, not i have tried all possible solutions, not being able to resolve the issue yet this is quite

[Link removed, again. Please stop trying to sneak in links to your blog. You will be get banned if you continue doing so. -Mod.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes... if it fails to upload there is no point linking to the blog without any PDF.  There has been an excellent idea suggested, please try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines