Highlighted

how to save a fillable PDF (that was created in Adobe Acrobat 9.0) into a non-fillable PDF

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to fill in a form with Adobe Reader (that was created in Adobe Acrobat 9.0 (windows) ) and save it so that it's no longer fillable. how do I do that?

THanks

Topics

PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to save a fillable PDF (that was created in Adobe Acrobat 9.0) into a non-fillable PDF

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to fill in a form with Adobe Reader (that was created in Adobe Acrobat 9.0 (windows) ) and save it so that it's no longer fillable. how do I do that?

THanks

Topics

PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only do it if the author of the form added a signature field that locks the fields in the file when signed, or added a button for setting the fields as read-only. Reader by itself can't do those things, nor can it flatten the file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0