Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to share sticky of tow same adobe file in a unique one

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

I have tow copy of the same book adobe file in tow systems at tow different places. I study the same file at both places in a daily basis. so for example when I read the book at the place 1 from page 1 to 20 I add some sticky notes where its needed and the same process is done when I study page 21 to 40 at the place 2. given I cant use USB or CD and the likes of them, please help me how can I transfer the notes of the two in a unique adobe file.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

For Import

Comments can be imported from a PDF document. You can also import comments from a Forms Data Format (FDF) file or an XFDF file, which is an XML-based FDF file. You cannot open and view FDF files or XFDF files on their own.

Step 1 : In the document that you want to receive comments, from the Options menu  in the comments list, choose Import Data File.

Step 2 : Choose All Files (*.*) from the file type menu. If you know the file format of the comments you want to import, choose it.

Step 3 :

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Import

Comments can be imported from a PDF document. You can also import comments from a Forms Data Format (FDF) file or an XFDF file, which is an XML-based FDF file. You cannot open and view FDF files or XFDF files on their own.

Step 1 : In the document that you want to receive comments, from the Options menu  in the comments list, choose Import Data File.

Step 2 : Choose All Files (*.*) from the file type menu. If you know the file format of the comments you want to import, choose it.

Step 3 : Double-click the name of the document with the comments.

The comment positioning matches that of the file from which they were imported. If comments appear out of place, the source and recipient PDF documents are likely to be different. For example, if you import comments from a ten-page document to a two-page document, only comments from the first two pages appear.

For Export

Step 1 : From the options menu  in the comments list, choose Export All To Data File.

step 2 : Name the file and choose Acrobat FDF Files (*.fdf) or Acrobat XFDF Files (*.xfdf) for the file type.

Step 3 : Specify a location for the file, and then click Save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was so helpful dear user...

you really did me a favor.

best regards...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

welcome.

majidv39316441  wrote

it was so helpful dear user...

you really did me a favor.

best regards...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines