• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to stop the tool bar from popping up at the bottom?

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to stop the tool bar from popping up at the bottom?

How do I stop the tool bar from popping up at the bottom of the screen (see photo)? Also, how can I make the Selection Tool the default instead of having to manually select it every time I open Acrobat. (I know the Hand Tool can be configured to select text and images, but the hand is big and blobby and gets in the way of reading text.)

Tech-nol_0-1602080975064.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Hi.

I hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. The toolbar displayed in the screenshot shared above has an arrow at first from the right which is indicating in an upward direction. Click on that and it will bring the toolbar to its original position. Here is a screenshot: 

AnandSri_0-1602081148881.png

For making select tool as default, read a similar discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/making-the-selection-tool-default-in-adobe-reader-dc/td-p/8395380?page=1

Let us k

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

I hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. The toolbar displayed in the screenshot shared above has an arrow at first from the right which is indicating in an upward direction. Click on that and it will bring the toolbar to its original position. Here is a screenshot: 

AnandSri_0-1602081148881.png

For making select tool as default, read a similar discussion here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/making-the-selection-tool-default-in-adobe-reader-dc/t...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines