Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How we can get the dynamic values that exists in PDF

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I explain.

I have a PDF Adobe Dynamic XML Form, I would like to extrat the values that already exits in the form, like select box, because I need their ID and Value, to generate another form in HTML.

I don't have the PDF Adodbe Dynamic XML Form source, so I'm wondering if there is a solution or trick to do it.

PS : I attached the form that I want to extract the dynamic data from ... this form is public, so no issue with privacy.

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Mac , PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this file has a security policy that prevents content copying, the answer is no, you can't do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, my reply above was incorrect. I tried it in Reader using this (paid-for) script I created, and it worked just fine!

The script can be found here: http://try67.blogspot.com/2013/02/reader-importexport-form-data.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Adobe Acrobat you can extract the form data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines