hyperlinks not working

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of documents with links to youtube videos. These had worked a few weeks ago, provided we exported the doc to a PDF rather than 'saved as'. Please can you advise how I make these links now work? Thanks....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Most Valuable Participant , Oct 29, 2018
try67 Most Valuable Participant , Oct 29, 2018
Reader is not capable of creating PDF files, so the issue is most likely with the application you're using to create them.If the links are plain-text URLs and they are no longer clickable, though, then go to Edit - Preferences - General and make sure that the box next to "Create links from URLs" is ticked.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader is not capable of creating PDF files, so the issue is most likely with the application you're using to create them.

If the links are plain-text URLs and they are no longer clickable, though, then go to Edit - Preferences - General and make sure that the box next to "Create links from URLs" is ticked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I epxorted my word document to PDF format, and the hyperlinks are not working. The box for "create links from URLs" is checked - and they still do not work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines