• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I believe that my adobe reader has been upgraded to DC and I have a problem

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that my adobe reader has been upgraded to DC and I have a problem. I work with documents that have blue fill in boxes, when I open with DC the blue boxes are gone. Is there a way to get them back?

Vincent

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vincentf,

Apologies for the delay in response. Would yoiu mind sharing more information about the issue you are experiencing?

Are you referring to the PDF form fields where you can fill in the text. if yes, you can certainly open the PDF forms with the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (freeware) or Adobe Acrobat DC.

Please check for any missing updates and try updating the application to the latest version. Go to Help > Check for updates.

Is this a behaviour with a particular file or with any PDF that has the fill in boxes, Could you please share the screenshot of the issue you are facing?

The latest version for Adobe Acrobat Reader is DC (Document Cloud).  What is the version of the application installed on your computer? To check the version of the application please use the help link - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines