Highlighted

i can't open my pdf files

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting this message "Adobe Reader could not open 'Application JE Details - Railway Recruitment Board.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)" Keep getting this error message! When i view the pdf file from my pc , i can see it clearly.need help.please help me its very important document to me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

i can't open my pdf files

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting this message "Adobe Reader could not open 'Application JE Details - Railway Recruitment Board.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)" Keep getting this error message! When i view the pdf file from my pc , i can see it clearly.need help.please help me its very important document to me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very important file please help me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the file in a text editor, like notepad. What can you see at the first lines?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

opened in note pad its showing unreadable characters.and symbols

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you opening it from your computer using Adobe Reader or are you clicking on a link in your web browsers? If the latter, what browser?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'am opening it from my PC but not opened showing above mentioned error message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajub,

When product (Adobe Reader) refuses to open the small fraction of PDFs that do not correctly start with the '%PDF-' header and similar error appears (as explained above).

You may also try one of the following workarounds mentioned in the help article here: Resolve damaged document error when opening PDF files 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i attache my pdf file to u please solve the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can share the file here:

Adobe Document Cloud

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after uploading u can solve problem and resend it back to me.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then how to download solved pdf file sir please reply me.i am waiting for u r response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rajub37036779  schrieb

after uploading u can solve problem and resend it back to me.

Post the link of the shared file and I can look at it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir link shared please do somthing to it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir please reply me i'am waiting for u r answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a PDF document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir its pdf document if u can see here attachement Untitled.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file has the extension .pdf. The content of the file is not a valid PDF document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then what i can do sir.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From where does you got the file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after submitting application form to website its finaly downloads pdf to candidate copy to me.other same files are opening this only not opening.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i took this in chrome browser after submitting application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact the support of the website.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is my contact no [phone number removed - Mod] if can whatsapp me. but i want this document please i request u sir

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok sir

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i opened this document its showing like thisUntitled.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Table of contents

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC