I can't seem to add another signature to Adobe

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to add another signature to Adobe. PDF acrobat reader. I already have a signature + initials. Additionally, I'd like to add another Signature but that seems to be impossible or not as easy as one should think.

TOPICS
How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020
AnandSri Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020
Hi!   I hope you are doing well.   Looking at the description given above I believe you are willing to add an additional signature in Adobe Acrobat Reader under Fill & Sign feature.   If yes, then there are two options under the Sign menu of Fill & Sign Tool 1- Add Signature 2- Add Initials other than that, there isn't any option of adding an additional signature under Sign. Here is a screenshot:    If this is not the case, please do let us know what exactly you are referring to and a couple ...

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I hope you are doing well.

Looking at the description given above I believe you are willing to add an additional signature in Adobe Acrobat Reader under Fill & Sign feature.

If yes, then there are two options under the Sign menu of Fill & Sign Tool 1- Add Signature 2- Add Initials other than that, there isn't any option of adding an additional signature under Sign.

Here is a screenshot: 

AnandSri_0-1600699072146.png

If this is not the case, please do let us know what exactly you are referring to and a couple of screenshots would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more