Highlighted

I cant open document with adobe reader

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just download the free adobe reader. I still not be able to open the document page I need.

I received this information

"Warning: This form is not supported by the current version of Acrobat or Adobe Reader. Upgrade to the latest version for full support."

The version I download is 2020.012.20041

Could you please tell me what do I need to do

Many thanks

J

Topics

Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cant open document with adobe reader

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just download the free adobe reader. I still not be able to open the document page I need.

I received this information

"Warning: This form is not supported by the current version of Acrobat or Adobe Reader. Upgrade to the latest version for full support."

The version I download is 2020.012.20041

Could you please tell me what do I need to do

Many thanks

J

Topics

Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you open other documents?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

As per your description, you receive an error message when trying to open the document page.

Please let us know if you are opening a PDF that is saved on the machine locally or you are trying to open a PDF from some website? Also, do you experience this issue with a particular PDF or with all?

If you are opening the PDF from a website, try to download the PDF and save it locally. Then try to open the PDF from the saved location.

If that doesn't help, share the file with us or link to the file. So, we can check it on our end. Also, share the OS version installed on the machine.

It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot of the error appears.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines