• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a light PDF I need to print and I need it darker

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF document that was light to start.  I scanned it and it's fine but when it prints it's way too light and not legible.   I searched all over printer options and there is nothing in Adobe Reader that allows me to change the color and there is nothing on my printer window that lets me change things.

I'm using a Macbook pro Mohave and Adobe Reader.  Printer is Canon Pixma.  I did speak to canon.  There is no way to adjust darkness for printing.  Only for copying and I don't have the original.

If someone could help me or steer me in the right direction.   I don't have photoshop or anything that I can mess with it.

Thanks.    I need to print this so it's legible. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Impossible with Reader. You need to solve this issue before creating the PDF file, which Reader is not involved in, by the way, as it can only display PDF files, not create them or edit them in such a way.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible with Reader. You need to solve this issue before creating the PDF file, which Reader is not involved in, by the way, as it can only display PDF files, not create them or edit them in such a way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I was starting with a light copy which I couldn't get darker so I'll manage with these since I have no other option.  I've tried everything.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines