• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem in open pdf files are inside multiple folders.

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open PDF files that are inside multiple folders. Adobe Acrobat Reader says "the path does not exist", but if I savethe same file in the desktop, it works.

TOPICS
View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi  Joshuapablo 

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to open the PDF inside multiple folders and getting the error 'the path does not exist'

Would you mind sharing the workflow/steps you are doing to open the PDF files? 

Are you trying to open the PDF on a shared network/drive? If yes, please check the network/drive settings.

Also, please share the screenshot of the error message for a bettter understanding.

You may try to add the file and the folder to the whitelist of the Adobe Acrobat Reader and see if that works for you.

Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat Reader (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security  > Add the File and the folder path and click ok and see if that works for you.

keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines