• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have tried opening a file sent from SARS on my phone using Adobe reader but it cannot open

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried opening a file sent from SARS using Adobe reader on my phone but it is not opening and gives me some sort of error. 

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

If you could share the exact error message that you receive upon viewing the PDF, it would be great for us to understand.

Also, how did you receive the PDF file? Was it an email attachment or downloaded from cloud storage?

If its an XFA file which was created livecycle designer application, then it can't be viewed using mobile app. You need Adobe Acrobat or Reader DC desktop app to open them.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is files that SARS create in E-Filing which normaly open with Adobe but some files do not want to open and only tells you "Please Wait" but nothing happens. This one is for a dispute and it should open to allow me to go to the next step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Some sort of error" is not very specific. If I made a wild guess, it would be that you need a Windows or Mac computer. But before you buy one, tell us the error, full text please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines