• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have trouble to sending e-mails attaching a pdf file. What is wrong?

Enthusiast ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there anybody here who have trouble to attaching a pdf file and sending with an email?
I have had problems now for approx. 4 days. If I send an e-mail without a pdf, it will reach the recipient. But if I attach a pdf, the e-mail come back to me with a message that:
This email has been rejected. The email message was detected as spam.
And I have tried to send with 6 different g-mail accounts, and also from Protonmail account, - and all works when I send without a pdf file as attached, - but as soon as I attach a pdf they end up in spam ... or I get this message back.

These pdf files are invoices which are saved as pdf.

I have been sending these pdf files for many years with no problems. So this has been happening right now lately.
I would be happy if I got a feedback from Adobe, if there is something wrong with PDF files at the moment?

Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you soon

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact the email service provider. This has nothing to do with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK.

They mentioned, - that it could be the PDF which was the problem?

I don't know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines