• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need a signature

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send out a monthly mailer from a different online program. I want to take a signature created as a pdf and add it to the other program. The progarm requires a jpeg how do I cut scale and add from pdf?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

You can create your handritten signature in Adobe Acrobat Tools. If you want to make jpg from pdf, you can cut signature from the pdf document in Adobe Acrobat and than export it as jpg from the export option. Or open your pdf in Photoshop or Illustrator cut and export the signature as jpg., 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can create your handritten signature in Adobe Acrobat Tools. If you want to make jpg from pdf, you can cut signature from the pdf document in Adobe Acrobat and than export it as jpg from the export option. Or open your pdf in Photoshop or Illustrator cut and export the signature as jpg., 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines