• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I open a pdf but it closes instantly

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had problems with this program because when I open a file it closes instantly, the truth was before I had another application but it did not work for me either, install this but it still does not work ... and I need it because from there I open a document to print and this is affecting me. please I need a solution please. I am Latina but I had to translate this, I hope you understand me.

TOPICS
PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat or Reader)? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the program is not open either, just for a few seconds and it closes instantly. Before I was working with Adove Reader in Spanish (because I'm Latina) but from one moment to another it stopped working and I downloaded the Adove Reade DC but the same situation continued. I have tried several tutorials for this problem but none have helped me and I need this program urgently !!!! ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer the questions I asked above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly in which option can I find the version number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Help - About...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines