Highlighted

Image upload on Acrobat DC form not working

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have used Acrobat DC to create a form that people can download on my website and then customize. The idea for them is to add their first/last name and upload their picture. I have inserted the corresponding fields on the form but when people download it, they face several issues:

- nothing happens when clicking on the image field (it works on Acrobat DC)

- the first/last name fields appear differently according to the navigator used (it is even cut on Mac computers).

Anyone could help on this?

Thanks in advance !

Topics

Mac, PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Image upload on Acrobat DC form not working

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have used Acrobat DC to create a form that people can download on my website and then customize. The idea for them is to add their first/last name and upload their picture. I have inserted the corresponding fields on the form but when people download it, they face several issues:

- nothing happens when clicking on the image field (it works on Acrobat DC)

- the first/last name fields appear differently according to the navigator used (it is even cut on Mac computers).

Anyone could help on this?

Thanks in advance !

Topics

Mac, PDF forms, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 31, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users must use Acrobat Reader DC and nothing else. You must make sure they know this, and know not to view forms in a browser, in their email, or in any other "navigator". This is important, as users will know they can read a PDF without downloading anything and will not see any reason to bother.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 31, 2020 0