• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In *home* view, cannot delete 'recents'

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a month ago Acrobat stopped letting me delete 'recent' files utilizing the 'delete recents' button on the right hand side of the window. I've run the update but still not working, anyone else experiencing this and have perhaps found a solution? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey kittya,

Acrobat's recent tab "Clear Recent" feature hasn't been changed and it should lets you select or clear recent file opened.

If you don't get to see the option, then you should try the following steps-

If installing latest update didn't help, then use cleaner tool  http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html  and remove the existing version. Download again and see if that solves this issue.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Akki,

I have the very same issue after few updates past this stopped working and Adobe repair does not fix the problem. Have to remove all recent history on windows 7 machine, Adobe v.20042 check box remove specific file link does not work. It may be related to windows update or recent java update around the same time! It is nice to have only the most used links near top, remove those not used as often or move then down the list. BTW your posted link is broken.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines