• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

incorrect page order when printing multiple copies

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to print multiple copies of a file which is 9 pages long. I have ticked print on both sides, collate and print reverse pages. The first copy is fine but the second page 9 is printed on the back of the first page 1 and so to get what I want I have to print individual copies - this cant be right. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had Acrobat you could add an extra blank page to the end of the file, which would solve this issue. I don't think there's much you can do about it in Reader, though. The application just follows your instructions on how to print it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐘𝐨𝐮 adding another blank page is a good tip although it is annoying it is necessary since I have been using the previous version of reader for years without this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines