Highlighted

insert an image in a pdf file on acrobat reader dc

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Can anyone share with me the way to place a picture (.jpg) into a pdf file on acrobat reader dc ?

I don't know if this is still a problem, but I've come up with a simple solution.

Copy the image you want to paste to clipboard (right-click "copy image" on internet or use Microsoft "snipping tool" - "edit" - "copy")

Open the "comment" toolbar in Adobe Reader and select the "add stamp" tool. Select the last item titled "Paste Clipboard Image as Stamp Tool

This was done using Adobe Reader 2017

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

insert an image in a pdf file on acrobat reader dc

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Can anyone share with me the way to place a picture (.jpg) into a pdf file on acrobat reader dc ?

I don't know if this is still a problem, but I've come up with a simple solution.

Copy the image you want to paste to clipboard (right-click "copy image" on internet or use Microsoft "snipping tool" - "edit" - "copy")

Open the "comment" toolbar in Adobe Reader and select the "add stamp" tool. Select the last item titled "Paste Clipboard Image as Stamp Tool

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Inserting an image in a PDF is part of Editing which wont be possible using free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. You will require Acrobat application Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC to achieve this goal Acrobat Help | Editing PDFs.

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me also. Thank you very much 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. It worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was very helpful. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wicked smaaht!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you...Worked great on my Mac... I opened the image in previewer then edit - copy and then was able to paste from the clipboard using free Adobe Reader DC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC