• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Adobe Acrobat Reader MUI DC (Continuous Track) update - All languages 2020.009.20063

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to deploy Adobe reader DC along with MUI version  2020.009.20063.  Adobe reader got successfully installed which is downloaded form below link.

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=10&platform=Windows

However when installing the MUI (Adobe Acrobat Reader MUI DC (Continuous Track) update - All languages), getting error message.

I hope some one would have tried this deployment. 

If anyone of you can check on this that would be helpful.

Thanks

Ganesh

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your Text it says Update. Maybe you have downloaded an Update to the Reader DC program and not the actual Reader DC install file. Just thinking out of the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  Ideally trying to find the recent version of Adobe acrobat reader DC and associated MUI pack to download, package and deploy.

Actually i got the recent version of the Reader from the below link.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=KSWLH

However finding challenges to find the associated MUI version for the same.

Regards

Ganesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the actual, exact, current version, and is it for sure the MUI product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Acrobat reader DC version is Version 2020.009.20063. this is downloaded from the below link choosing OS is Windows 10 and Language as English.

https://get.adobe.com/reader/?promoid=KSWLH

I am looking for MUI pack for this version.  But the only installable for MUI i see is in the below link:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/AcrobatDC/2000920067/

If you can help finding the recent Adobe reader DC version and its corresponding MUI installable that can be used that will be helpful.

regards

Ganesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you do not have the MUI 2020.009.20063 installed? In that case you must install the non-MUI patch. MUI patches are not enablers of MUI, they are patches for the MUI base product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.

Can you please point me to the MUI pack that can be installed for Adobe Reader DC 2020.009.20063.  If it is not available, atleast can you point me to a very recent version of Reader DC and its associated MUI pack.

regards

Ganesh..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no such thing as an “MUI Pack” for Reader. You start with the MUI base product. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines