• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internet Explorer page crash when try to attach to email from PDF preview in Internet Explorer 11

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Office 365, when I try to click on mail button (attach to email) from a PDF preview inside a page in Internet Explorer the page crash and it reload but Outlook doesn't open new mail with the pdf attached.

If I try to do this directly from Adobe Reader DC from a file by click on mail button on toolbar it works.

On other PC with Office 2016 it works from IE browser too.

I read there is an issue like this resolved in 20074 version but I install the last 20098 version and the problem is here!

When click on mail button Internet Exploer shows this message: "due to a problem with this web page, internet explorer has close and reopen the tab".

Someone can help me please?

Thank You.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , PDF and browsers , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have this problem too.

Send email via outlook (predefined mail client) in IE11 doesn't works at all. When click the site page crash and reloads but no outlook window is open with the attached file.

I note that this issue exist on PC with Office 365 but on Pc with Office 2016 the issue is not present.

I try to update the Acrobat Reader DC version to the last 20056 but this SendMail IE11 plug-in issue still exists and it seems to be linked to Office 365. If I click email button directly from Acrobat Reader DC (not inside IE11) it works.

We have many production Pc with this issue, can support help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines