• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IOS Version will not open some documents

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This IOS app on my ipad will not open some of my documents. Instead, it diplays an all white page, with the toolbar at the top with the document's name. There is no error notification or loading icon. The same document will open in Safari on the ipad, or on my browser on my computer, but not within the app. Furthermore, the coputer application for Adobe Acrobat DC also will not download and open the document from the document cloud. The apps are both updated, I have restarted the app on the ipad, and I have even tried making a copy of the document and opening that one. Any suggestions? Is it possible some kind of copyright thing? The document is a small textbook. 

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed the problem.

I had originally uploaded the document to Adobe cloud through my ipad. I noticed on the browser, it was listed as an "Application/PDF" while all my other documents/textbooks were "PDF." I redownloaded the document to the cloud through my computer, that version is listed as a "PDF" and that version will open via all browsers and apps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines