• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IRS Forms Question

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a few IRS forms, filled them out and saved them. Then I noticed in the upper right hand corner, there was the name Mary where the Sign In is located. I clicked on Mary, and it gave me the option to sign out. I signed out, but it made me wonder what that means.

Was someone signed in on my form? Is there any reason to believe that my information is compromised?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so. What you saw is most likely the Adobe account used in the application itself, which has nothing to do with the data you entered into the form. If you post a screenshot of what you saw we could say for sure, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I had thought to take a screenshot of it. It was just the word "Mary" where the Sign In is located. 

I appreciate your response. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What that means is that someone called Mary logged in - not to the form - but to the computer itself, to use Adobe software, sometime in the past. If you have any paid subscriptions, check them, in case you gifted them to Mary!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines