• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is an Extra Step Required to Get the EULA Registry Change Detected

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have Windows 10 workstations with Adobe Reader DC that have not been auto-upgrading due to the EULA not being accepted.  I have created:

"HKLM:\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AdobeViewer\EULA" with a value of 1,

and

"HKCU:\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Acrobat Reader\DC\AdobeViewer\EULA" with a value of 1 

in the machines, with EULA being a Dword.  Is an addititonal step required for this change to be recognized to kick off auto-updates?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By default Updater is launched by the Task Scheduler Updater Task approximately 12 minutes after User loggon and every 3 1/2 hours after that.

When launched, Updater will check for updates for each supported product if time interval (default is every 3 days per product) is elapsed.

There are number of conditions for auto-update to happen, not just the EULA check.

If you do not see a Product being auto-updated within 3 days, please provide verbose Updater log file (AdobeARM.log) from User Temp folder.

To enable verbose logging please search this forum for iLogLevel registry value.

Do not post log file here in the forum. Just send it to me in the private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines