Highlighted

Is it possible to change font colour, size and style in an Acrobat form

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been asked to make an acrobat form that the receiver is able to change the font size, colour and style.

Is this possible? is there other software that does this job.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it possible to change font colour, size and style in an Acrobat form

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been asked to make an acrobat form that the receiver is able to change the font size, colour and style.

Is this possible? is there other software that does this job.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

"I have been asked to make an acrobat form that the receiver is able to change the font size, colour and style"

Yes, its possible. If you'll make that form editable and its not restricted to make further changes, then form filler can open the form in Prepare form mode within Acrobat and can change the form field properties or make the desired changes.

Here is a help link for how to edit form: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/pdf-form-field-properties.html 

Hope this answers your question. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Akanchha, I will check that out.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You should see this free demo PDF: https://abracadabrapdf.net/file/Menus_deroulants.pdf

😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC