• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue on pasting an image onto a pdf file in MacBook Air 2020

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was able to install Adobe Reader DC for Mac in my MacBook Air 2020 (M1 Chip). The installer I downloaded and installed is for MacOS 10.x-11 for Intel processor since there's no option yet for M1 Chip.  But when I tried to copy&paste an image into my pdf file, the image is cut out, showing only a portion of the entire image that I wanted to display in the pdf. I tried to look for solutions online but to no avail. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad_0-1612620294005.png

<moved from download & install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for the reminder. I will take note of that in my future posts. By the way, is the feature that you've shared available in free version of adobe acrobat reader? I am using only the free version and not the Pro version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I will take note of your reminder. Is there an edit function where I can edit my previous post? I was clicking the "More" link hoping that it contains more options, but it doesn't seem to be working on my end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines