Highlighted

Issue printing PDFs from Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made labels in illustrator for my workplace. The only way the staff will be able to print them is if I make them into PDFs. I did this for about 50 labels, but when I try to print them from PDFs the colors come out faded. We print on Toshiba E-Studio7506ACT printers. I'm not sure if there are optimal settings I can use when exporting from illustrator, but I have tried following a few guides to no avail. My document is CMYK, contains no images, Really need some help here. Thanks!

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, Mac, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue printing PDFs from Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made labels in illustrator for my workplace. The only way the staff will be able to print them is if I make them into PDFs. I did this for about 50 labels, but when I try to print them from PDFs the colors come out faded. We print on Toshiba E-Studio7506ACT printers. I'm not sure if there are optimal settings I can use when exporting from illustrator, but I have tried following a few guides to no avail. My document is CMYK, contains no images, Really need some help here. Thanks!

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs, Mac, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for reporting the issue here.

Can you provide some information regarding the issue :

1. Is the colour is been faded for file printed by Acrobat/Reader only or if printed by Chrome or any other application, are the colours still faded.
  2. Is the same happens to only a single file or to every file
  3. Can we set the Printer settings to default before printing
  4. Is it possible to share the file, if the issue is specific to a set of file only

These questions will help us identify the issue and provide a fix for you.

Regards,
Swapnil Srivastava

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Trending Issue & Solution
Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC