Highlighted

Issue with saving files to redirected drives in terminal server

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have 2 Terminal servers with different reader versions, 1 has Adobe reader XI and the other has Acrobat Reader DC version 2019.010.20098

When I login to the server with XI and I want to save a file from the program to a redirected drive I have no problems. However, when I try the same on the server with DC I get this alert: "The document could not be saved, access denied".

On the problematic server I am able to save files to that location by copying and pasting or even from office apps saving new \ existing files to the redirected location.

Also, these servers are used to work with SAP. On the problematic server, when a user tries to save a file from SAP to the redirected drive it gets the alert about "disk used for temporary files is full".

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with saving files to redirected drives in terminal server

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have 2 Terminal servers with different reader versions, 1 has Adobe reader XI and the other has Acrobat Reader DC version 2019.010.20098

When I login to the server with XI and I want to save a file from the program to a redirected drive I have no problems. However, when I try the same on the server with DC I get this alert: "The document could not be saved, access denied".

On the problematic server I am able to save files to that location by copying and pasting or even from office apps saving new \ existing files to the redirected location.

Also, these servers are used to work with SAP. On the problematic server, when a user tries to save a file from SAP to the redirected drive it gets the alert about "disk used for temporary files is full".

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?