• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JDT Files - JetForm Corp.

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a number of JDT files that I need to open. I was told that JDT is a file extension that was created by JetForm Corp. (Accelio). It was discontinued in 2018, which is why I cannot open these files. Jetform was purchased by Adobe, so I was told to contact Adobe for help. I have called twice, but I have been unsuccessful both times. First, I was told to use Capture Classic to access the files, but I cannot find Capture Classic anywhere. The second time, I was told to use Acrobat Reader, which I have tried, but it did not work. Can you please let me know what to do? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, Adobe acquired Accelio in 2002 and within a few years the JetForm technology was integrated into PDF as XFA forms within PDF.

Support for JDT files was discontinued long before 2018. I don't believe that there is any software from Adobe that can open and process those files.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines