• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lecture de fichier pdf sur Mac ou PC

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je dois adresser un fichier pdf Interactif contenant des liens de vidéos YouTube.

Mes interlocuteurs vont-ils l'ouvrir avec Acrobat Reader ?

En sera-t-il de même pour ceux qui utilisent un Mac et d'autres sur PC (Windows) ?

Me faut-il joindre l'application Acrobat Reader (Mac et/ou PC) pour ceux qui ne l'ont pas installé sur leur ordinateur ? (Sachant que certains ne sauront pas le télécharger ! )

En finalité, n'y-a-t-il que Acrobat Reader pour que mes interlocuteurs puissent ouvrir et utiliser le fichier interactif que je leur adresse sur une clé USB ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Do I need to attach the Acrobat Reader app (Mac and/or PC) ..."

You can't distribute Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Sorry about the strange translations... It's what the forum provided)

Will my interlocutors open it with Acrobat Reader?

- That's up to them. It's certainly the best option.

Will it be the same for those who use a Mac and others on PC (Windows)?

- If they use Adobe Reader, then yes.

Do I need to attach the Acrobat Reader app (Mac and/or PC) for those who haven't installed it on their computer?

- NO! You can provide a link to the installer from Adobe's website, but you may not distribute it yourself without a license. It's also a bad habit to give your users, as they could very easily get a virus (not from you, but from others) by installing a known application from an unknown source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines