• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

logtransport2.exe - How can I disable it?

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I've recently noticed that an application called "logtransport2.exe" takes up a lot of my computer's cpu.

I have manually ended the task several times, but it keeps returning when I start an adobe application and it keeps running even when I have quited all abobe applications. It is very annoying and I want to permanently disable it. How is that possible?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat Reader forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

logtransport.jpg

Although mostly with Acrobat, this problem is not only related to Acrobat only. I get the same problem with logtransport in Adobe Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am suffering from exactly the same issue - whenever I hear my laptop fan kick in I know the process has started again.  Can it be stopped permanently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following, as I have this same issue - though I have the full CC suite.

This may be related:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/adobe-acrobat-dc-logtransport2-exe-using-50-cpu-continuously/...

In my case, particularly the possible correlation to the use of a VPN, which I recently resumed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We have released an update today to address some important issues that have been reported in the field. This release also fixes the issues reported in this forum post. Pls.  update your installation of Acrobat / Reader DC to the latest version 20.009.20067 through help > check for updates to get the latest patch. Thanks for all your feedback.

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader DC version 20.009.20067 is installed. Still the same issue. As soon as I start "Adobe Premiere Pro.exe" the "LogTransporter" starts to run. 7-9% cpu usage. Only stoppable via Taskmanager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renamed all "LogTransporter.exe" files i could find to something like "LogTransporter.old"

This solved all cpu usage issues 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

everything up to date and this proleme appeared like one week ago, and drives me mad.

any clue ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines