Highlighted

Measuring tool: this point cannot be selected because it is in a different scale. How to find the embedded scales?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using the measuring tool in a pdf drawing. It doesn't work, because apparently different areas have different scales set. How can I make these areas visible and find the scales that are set in the drawing?

With kind regards,

Fred

Hi Fred,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Would you please visit this link: Grids, guides, and measurements in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat DC  and let us know if that helps.

Check "Create ruler guides" section.

-Tariq Dar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Measuring tool: this point cannot be selected because it is in a different scale. How to find the embedded scales?

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am using the measuring tool in a pdf drawing. It doesn't work, because apparently different areas have different scales set. How can I make these areas visible and find the scales that are set in the drawing?

With kind regards,

Fred

Hi Fred,

Would you please visit this link: Grids, guides, and measurements in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat DC  and let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fred,

-Tariq Dar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2017 0
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For any future readers, disable "Use Scales And Units From Document (When Present)" option in measurement preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0