Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Middle click scroll EXTREMELY fast

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I very frequently use the middle click scroll and would like to be able to use it on Acrobat Reader as well. However, whenever I middle click while viewing a PDF and move the mouse just a tiny bit, the entire PDF scrolls ridiculously fast, sometimes skipping multiple pages. This is extremely frustrating, because this feature that I commonly use outside of Acrobat is completely unusable now. 

I have only found one other post addressing this issue, and none of the solutions worked. The problem is that the middle click scroll works normally in every other application, and so if I turn down the sensitivity on my computer, the middle click scroll is extremely slow in every other application. This appears to be a problem with Acrobat, rather than my computer. Does anyone know how I can adjust the scroll speed within Acrobat Reader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any possible solutions? Or should I just assume silence means nobody can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a solution yet? This is extremely frustrating, both in terms of the software itself and a lack of support from the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way I can push this thread back to the top of the list? It has been over a month and not a single person has left a comment. I would just like some help and I'm extremely dissapointed that nobody here knows what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having a problem scrolling pages with my laptop, started about 10 days ago. Up and down arrow to scroll partial pages would not work at all, Home and End buttons would not work either. Anyway's to fix it(got lucky) was to highlite the highliter in the toolbar and he scrolling started working normally. I know doesn't make sense, but it worked for me. Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines