• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mise en forme bulles commentaires ?

New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, depuis une mise à jour (les bulles sont maintenant carrées et non plus arrondies), je ne peux plus changer la mise en forme (couleur, gras…) de mes commentaires de Pdf sur Adobe reader DC. Je vois les icônes mais elles sont grisées, je ne peux que changer la couleur de la bulle. Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Claudiar,

Looking at the description given above, I assume you are referring to the commenting box layout? Sorry, I didn't get it clearly. Would you please help us understanding what does it mean by "fitness bubbles comments"?

It would be more helpful if you will share the screenshot of the same "bubbles". Here is description on how to attach screenshot-  https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Since you have mentioned the issue starred appearing after installing update, please confirm the exact version of Adobe Reader DC you are working on. Open Reader>Help>About Reader DC

We would be looking forward for more information on this.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines