• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing ACE.dll file

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat won't open. Adobe tells me I have the most recent version of App. but "missing ACE.dll file" error keeps coming up preventing loading. Have downloaded App multiple times without any success. Can't seem to find a "fix-it" website that my security App will allow me to open.  Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Acrobat? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Office 365

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IF that is a Microsoft problem, Search http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Pro 8.1

Windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat 8.1 is not the most recent version of the app. It’s over 10 years old. Tip: do NOT uninstall it, reinstalling is now impossible and it cannot be made to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has not been answered and I have the same issue with a user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had around 15 PC's at work come up with this error today. I had to repair each of the installations and that seemed to work. Wonder why this message showed up all of a sudden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Malwarebytes picked up the dll on our pc's.  I restored it, updated to latest db, re-scanned the affected dll and it came back clean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines