Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing graphics when printed in 'booklet' format

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I prepared some graphics in a MS Word document, and exported the file to Acrobat so that I could print the document in 'booklet' format, but the graphics have not printed out same as intended, there are missing bits and random blobs where blobs should not be. 

Has anyone encountered this before and can help me? 

Thanks in anticipation 🙂

Mac OSX.15.6; MS Word 2019; Acrobat Reader DC v 2020.012. 20043

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Mac , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

We are sorry to for the trouble. As described, printing the document in 'booklet' format, the graphics have not printed out same as intended.

Would you mind sharing the picture of the PDF file after printing it for a better understanding. Also, does the document look/appear good in the print preview window? Please share the screenshot of the same.

Please try to print the PDF as image. Open the PDF > Go to Print > Advanced > Print as image and see if that makes any difference.

For testing purposes, please try to open the PDF in web browser (Chrome) and then try to print from there and check.

Note: It is recommended to use Acrobat Pro DC application to create the PDF files.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines