Highlighted

Mouse Events in Active X controls like Adobe PDF Reader in Visual Studio c#

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, Adobe PDF Reader is an activex control mean't to be used by developers in their own programs.  I am developing a Windows Form App in Visual Studio.  One can easily drag the Adobe PDF Control onto a form and integrate it into the program.  The problem is it has very few events, such as typical mouse events.  Events like mousedown, mouseenter, mousehover, mousewheel, mouseclick and mousedoubleclick.  So I ordered Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 expecting an activex control similar to Adobe PDF Reader but more endowed with events like those I just listed.  I am not sure there is any Adobe activex control with these events.  Can someone provide guidance as to whether this type of Adobe Acrobat control exists and where or how can I expose it.  Thank you very much for reading and contemplating this request.  Thanks dy3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mouse Events in Active X controls like Adobe PDF Reader in Visual Studio c#

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, Adobe PDF Reader is an activex control mean't to be used by developers in their own programs.  I am developing a Windows Form App in Visual Studio.  One can easily drag the Adobe PDF Control onto a form and integrate it into the program.  The problem is it has very few events, such as typical mouse events.  Events like mousedown, mouseenter, mousehover, mousewheel, mouseclick and mousedoubleclick.  So I ordered Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 expecting an activex control similar to Adobe PDF Reader but more endowed with events like those I just listed.  I am not sure there is any Adobe activex control with these events.  Can someone provide guidance as to whether this type of Adobe Acrobat control exists and where or how can I expose it.  Thank you very much for reading and contemplating this request.  Thanks dy3

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?