Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple pages printing set as default?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I'm having a problem with Acrobat Reader DC.

When i try to print a PDF from it, it defaults to multiple page printing and not to single page as it should.

How can i solve this situation since it's very annoying. If i forget to click on the single page button it always print 2 pages in the sheet...

Thanks for the help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is late but in case it helps someone else this is what I found.

First, I found myself with the problem above after I printed just 1 document with multiple pages. After that it seemed to default to multipages. I wasn't even sure how to get back to printing on a single page for a bit (ans: click on the SIZE button in the print dialogue box and this seems to take it away from the MULTIPLE page settings).

After a few days of this, and finding this post which didn't have a reply, I tried a little harder to find a solution. 

In the print dialogue box I clicked on the PROPERTIES button beside the printer  

Dan29563619eocv_0-1682351926359.png

Below you can see circled in blue Pages per Sheet, and the RESET button is greyed out.

Dan29563619eocv_2-1682352036080.png

At this point I had already switched to 1 page print (circled in blue), but I knew it would not remain as the default. You might have multiple pages (1-2, or 1-2-3-4) showing here. If so click on it to cycle through the options to get to 1 page. Then click the RESET button.

If you are like me and this is already showing 1 page, click on the Pages per Sheet and cycled through the options till you are back at "1" for Pages per Sheet. At this point the RESET button should no longer be greyed out. Click the RESET button and you might expect to get this message.

Dan29563619eocv_3-1682352156804.png

I clicked okay, closed Adobe Reader DC, opened it again and the setting of 1 page print seemed to stick. Hope it works for you.

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines