• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Acrobat DC Install fails repeatedly.

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Acrobat DC Free constantly failed to auto-update. I was using v18.011.20063,but i constantly got a 'failed to update' message. So -  I uninstalled Acrobat using the Acrobat cleaner tool & tried to install the 'LATEST version direct from the Adobe website. I ran the Install app. & it failed. I got a message telling me that ' newer version  already installed''. How can i have a version newer than the newest version ??. Since i don't have anything to do with Adobe Acrobat on my PC - WHAT is telling me that i already have it ??.

I've been on line with the Tech Support guys & they couldn't help me.

'Something' on my PC is telling the Adobe Acrobat Installer that i already have Adobe Acrobat on my PC,so it fails - What is it ?????.

Adobe Installer error.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved the problem 100% - I installed Foxit Reader which works perfectly every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines