Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Mac (Big Sur) won't print correctly past the 2nd page

Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my Mac to Big Sur (it is up to date as of today). I'm trying to print a 41 page document from Acrobat Reader DC (which is also up to date version 2021.001.20140). The first 2 pages print fine but then it gets garbled as if the formatting is all wrong. I can print from Preview so I don't think it's a printer problem. I re-installed the printers just in case but no luck. It's the same problem on my laserjet P2035 (wired) and my Epson WF-3520 (air). 

Thanks in advance for any help

TOPICS
Mac , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

As you are experiencing an issue with printing, please try to download and install the latest printer driver from the printer manufacturer’s websites. 

Also, try the troubleshooting steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html 

If you still experience the issue, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines