Need help Rounding up a Calculated Field

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have absolutely NO experience with JavaScript, but everything I read says I need a script to make my calculated field Round Up. While I understand that, I have not a clue where to put this in, or how I would need to change it to perform the actions I need it to.

I have a form that adds 8 fields up for the Subtotal. One of these fields is multiplied by a number with 6 decimal places. So currently, even though it only shows 2 decimal places, I believe the subtotal is rounding down based on that calculation, and I need it to round up.

I've attached a screenshot of the calculation that is causing the question. If someone can easily provide step-by-step instructions on how to add a script to achieve the correct calculation to 2 decimal points, including where in Acrobat Pro DC to enter the script and how to write it, I would be so grateful!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Reader can't be used to add calculation scripts. Use the Adobe Acrobat instead. The forum for that application is here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/bd-p/acrobat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
jessicaj68929848 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted the question there first, and was also told I was in the wrong forum 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines