• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to delete a signed document that was uploaded to adobefreeuserschannel

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used AdobeAcrobat Reader DC to fill out and sign a document.  After I was done, it asked how I wanted to send the document, etc. And I said to create a link.

Unfortunately, this link is accessible to anyone who has the link and now I have a document with sensitive personal infomation that anyone can accesss without a password.

It was uploaded to adobefreeuserschannel.na.documets.adobe.com

How can I delete this?

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can delete the file in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not seeing any way to do this.  I select the document or the signed agreement and Edit->Delete is grayed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not under cloud yet.

It's under Sign -> All agreements.  Only thing that was done was that a link was created for it.

Anyone with this link can get access.  I can see it in the audit report, and that's it.  Doesn't seem like any actions can be taken here.  I can go to "Manage Agreement" and then just view the status which says 1 of 1 completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps this won't be a problem after all.  At the end of the link I've got /fs?aid=XXXXXXXX......

I'm assuming it's not easy for someone to find this link or search?  It has personal financial information and I just don't want it to get in the wrong hands.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In theory someone could write a bot to go over all possible ID's, but the chances of that happening are very slim and they'll probably get blocked pretty fast by the server. I don't think you have much to worry about.

And by the way, a password won't protect your file much, either. It's very easy to get around that kind of security.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can unshare the file or make the file private (only me)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines